viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

YESTERDAY NIGHT


Yesterday night
Thursday night
Yesterday
Well I was feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed
so I went homeways to get a bit of spatchka
And then
the pain and sickness all over me like an animal
And suddenly
I viddied what I had to do
To snuff it
To blast off for ever out of this wicked world
One moment of pain perhaps 
And then
zzzzzzzzzz


Montserrat Álvarez



















I did not snuff it
Of course
Yarbles!
If I had snuffed it I would not be here to tell what I am telling
No I did not snuff it
O f c o u r s e


Montserrat Álvarez julio 2013



















Now I am full 
full of a nice warm vibraty feeling all through my guttiwut
full of inspiration
and what Bog sends
And I have been informed in visions 
that there is a place 
darker than any prison
hotter than any flame of human fire
waiting for the souls of unrepentant criminal sinners 
like yourselves
And I am sharp and ready 
for a bit of the old ultraviolence









No hay comentarios: